Party in the Park
- Saturday, June 26, 202111:00 AM
- Sunday, June 27, 20215:00 PM
- Northern York Co. HS campus631 South Baltimore StreetDillsburg, PA, 17019United States (map)
We are genuinely thrilled to present the 5th Annual Party in the Park!
This community event offers food trucks, live entertainment, car, 4WD and cycles shows, hand-crafted and vendor items, and fun for everyone! Bring your blankets and lawn chairs and prepare for a weekend of FUN!
*ENTRY IS FREE!*
*Find beautiful hand-crafted treasures from local crafters and artisans
*Watch (or join in on!!) Saturday’s Cycle Show and 4X4 Show, Sunday’s Car Show, and live music through the weekend
*Have fun dunking a local celebrity
*Enjoy R.C. car racing and crawling demos!
*Bring your lawn chairs! Enjoy a day of free music, laughter, and relaxation.
We look forward to seeing you at the Party In The Park!!
For additional information on taking a turn in the dunk tank, volunteering your services, vending , etc. please contact us at 717.461.9916 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Links to additional information:
- Vendor Space: https://www.tfec.org/vendor-information-party-in-the-park/
- Food Truck Space: https://www.tfec.org/bab-party-in-the-park-food-truck.../
- Sponsorship: https://www.tfec.org/sponsor-information-party-in-the-park/
- Car Show: https://www.tfec.org/car-show-party-in-the-park/
- Cycle Show: https://www.tfec.org/cycle-show-party-in-the-park/
- 4X4 Show: https://www.tfec.org/4x4-show-party-in-the-park/
- Volunteering: https://www.tfec.org/beauty-after-bruises-party-in-the-park-volunteer-sign-up/
Beauty After Bruises is a project of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, fiscal sponsor. PA Department of State information: The official registration and financial information of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1.800.732.0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. The Foundation for Enhancing Communities is registered in each state requiring such registration for charitable solicitation