Valentine’s Day is a lot like New Year’s Eve because everyone feels so much pressure to make the perfect plans. Everything is suddenly a lot more expensive that night and even if you can get a reservation for a “special Valentine’s Day menu” dinner, the price and the crowd can make it a big letdown. So skip the chaos and get your romance on at home instead, with these at-home Valentine’s date ideas.
- Create some mood lighting - Turn off all the lights and only use candles all night.
- Take a bath together - Everyone knows the best kind of date is a naked one, right?
- Grab some wine and do a drunk crosswords game - Try your hand at crossword puzzles with a twist. You might be better than you think after a few cocktails.
- Cook dinner together - Make your own romantic Valentine’s Day dinner instead of trying to get a reservation. Get fancy and make your own sushi or make a heart-shaped pizza.
- Or have a picnic in front of the fireplace - No fireplace? No problem, you can create the romance with one from Netflix.
- Play the strip version of board games - Winner makes loser take off an item of clothing, but in this game, there really are no losers!
- Make a fort and do things - Play a game, do a puzzle, watch a movie, or anything else you can think of.
- Make out and watch a movie - You’ll feel like a teenager again when you Netflix and chill.
Source: The Berry